The Blue Lake Ukulele Ensemble is hosting the B.L.U.E’s Uke Fest for three days over the weekend before Easter. Olivia Harrison of B.L.U.E. encourages groups of all skill levels to register and come and be part of this event.
The Saturday Ukulele Picnic format sounds really interesting. Each registered group will be invited to perform 6 songs on stage in the Cave Gardens, whilst the other groups play along from the audience. Everyone registered gets an emailed copy of the collated songbook so there will be plenty of audience participation.
B.L.U.E’s Uke Fest Schedule
Friday 23rd March
- Meet and Greet Dinner – 5:30pm Western Tavern
- Fringe Launch Street Party Mass Ukulele Performance 7:30pm – Cave Gardens
Saturday 24th March
- Ukulele Picnic – 10am – Cave Gardens
- Guest Performer – 7pm – Details TBC
Sunday 25th March
- Ukulele Workshops – 10am – Western Tavern
- 12pm – Lunch at the Western Tavern
- Ukulele Open Mic – 1pm – Western Tavern
Registration closes on February 23rd so you need to be quick. If you want to attend download the registration form and email to Olivia.